- Athletics NI Talent Coach Development & Physical Preparation Lead
- MSc Human Performance
- Accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Former NCAA Javelin thrower and GB U23 Team member
- GB, NI and Irish Team Coach with experience at the World University Games, Commonwealth Games, Commonwealth Youth Games, European Team Championships & European Youth Championships
- Throws coach to European U20 Heptathlon Silver Medallist Kate O’Connor and Irish Universities Javelin record holder-Jack Magee.
- Manager of Athletics Northern Ireland’s Youth Academy which delivers a physical preparation curriculum to 35 of the country’s best athletes on a weekly basis and supports athlete coach-pairs with warm weather training camps, strength diagnostics, and education on performance behaviours and mindset
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.