About the Clubs Portal
In 2018 Welsh Athletics launched an innovative Clubs Portal to assist and help affiliated athletics clubs in their development and modernisation.
The Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal has a number of key features and benefits including;
- Club Affiliation – the ability to manage your club affiliation and the key information that we hold, all data held is live and therefore can be updated as required.
- Club Review Software – a series of questions and action points allowing you to review your club activities across a number of key areas and subsequently generate actions and plans accordingly.
- Online Training Courses – providing expert, easy to follow advice covering key areas for the club, an opportunity for all officers and volunteers of the club to learn and develop knowledge at their own pace.
- Your Club Documents – a single place for all clubs to store all key documents safely and securely.
- Club Resource Library – a library of resources, templates and support documents designed to help and assist with the development of all club activities.
In order to access the portal, clubs will require a unique CLUB ID and CLUB PASSWORD which have been released to all club secretaries.
Any queries or for further information regarding the Clubs Portal, or for club secretaries who are yet to receive their unique CLUB ID and CLUB PASSWORD please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org