Engaging young people and preparing everyone for a lifelong enjoyment of Sport
- Create and roll out a physical literacy offering for children aged 4 – 9
- Improve provision of athletics and running within every school in Wales
- Ensure every child has access to athletics programmes including The Dailymile, Quadkids and Sportshall
- Create an enhanced Teacher Education and Development programme
- Support Clubs to create safe, positive environments for all children to engage in athletics
How will we measure Success?
- Physical Literacy offering being delivered in all 22 Local Authority areas of Wales
- 100% of Schools engaged in Athletics delivery
- Increased participation levels within School Districts and Junior Athletics competitions across all parts of Wales
- Every Club welfare ofﬁcer has attended face to face safeguarding training, and engaging with ongoing development opportunities
- Numbers of young athletes taking up free running opportunities across Wales
View the next goal - OWN IT!
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.