Cardiff International Sports Stadium
The Cardiff International Sports Stadium (Welsh: Stadiwm Chwaraeon Rhyngwladol Caerdydd), is an athletics stadium in the Leckwith area of Cardiff, Wales.
The stadium opened in 2009 as part of the major Leckwith Development, which included a new football and rugby stadium, the Cardiff City Stadium, and a retail park.
Stadium capacity is 4,953; 2,553 seated and 2,400 standing.
The stadium includes:
- AstroTurf pitches
- Meeting rooms and offices.
Home to Cardiff AAC.
- Lleoliad: Leckwith, Cardiff, Wales
- Y Perchennog: Cardiff Council
- Gweithredwr: Cardiff Council
- Capasiti: 4953 (eistedd: 2553, yn sefyll: 2400)
- Arwyneb: Rubber Crumb