LEAD THE WAY
Be a respected, trusted and ambitious sector-leading organisation
- Be a high performing organisation
- Protect and safeguard the physical and mental wellbeing of staff and volunteers
- Invest in and empower our staff to develop and succeed
- Plan and implement change to secure the financial sustainability of the sport
- Demonstrate our commitment to equality & diversity
- Demonstrate our impact on the wider political and social agenda in Wales
- Ensure the sport has the most effective and robust governance
structure to support the development of the sport in Wales.
How will we measure success?
- Annual staff engagement survey
- Annual staff and membership equality survey
- Annual customer satisfaction survey – with annual improvements being targeted
- Continuing to score 100% against the annual Sport Wales self-assurance framework
- Ensuring that over 50% of income is self-generated, improving commercial opportunities across the sport
- Improving our member engagement with establishment of athlete forums, and aligning all committees to the Governance Leadership Framework for Wales.