New Club affiliation year has started
Club affiliation for 2020-21 is now open - clubs should all aim to affiliate by 30th April.
- Given the Corona Virus situation Should the club still affiliate to Welsh Athletics on 1st April?
Yes, It is important that your club still affiliates to Welsh Athletics. The affiliation process allows Welsh Athletics to keep engaging with clubs and ensures that you (and your members) are provided with both insurance cover and the other benefits of club affiliation. This is a vital process and one that will be especially important during these times. Affiliation can be completed via the Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal.
Further answers to FAQs related to the Corona Virus situation are available here.
How to Affiliate:
Please contact your Regional Club Development Manager if you have any queries:
- South – Hannah Pretty (firstname.lastname@example.org) M: 07864613647
- East – Tom Cole (email@example.com) M: 07523039115
- North – Barry Edwards and Eva Brewer firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) Barry (M): 07930142522 Eva (M): 07864613644
- West – Andrew Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) M: 07894573555
Other enquiries can be directed to Jacqueline Brace (Membership and Licence Coordinator) who can be contacted on T: 02920 644870 or E: email@example.com or Chris Moss (Head of Development and Participation) via E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 07813 605785