Virtual classroom Level 1 Endurance Official (WAEnd21.3) 1 space left!
Event Start: 26/09/2021 10:30
Event Ends: 26/09/2021 13:30
Following attendance on the Level 1 - Endurance Officials course candidates will have knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- How endurance officials operate at road and cross-country races
- The requisite skills to be an endurance official
- The key officials who operate at an endurance event and their responsibilities
- Knowledge and application of rules
- Risk assessment and practical considerations
- Relationship with other officials and athletes
- The tools to do the job
- A working knowledge of the start, course and finish of an endurance event
- Appropriate attire/equipment
Duration: 3 hour session with breaks
Date: Sunday 26th September 2021
Time: 10:30 - 13:30pm
Location: Virtual classroom (once you register to the course via Athletics Hub your booking confirmation email with contain your Zoom link).
To Apply: Registration link here
For more information on how to navigate Athletics Hub click here.
After the course to become a graded UKA Level 1 Endurance Licensed Official follow the steps below:
- You are required to complete a Risk Awareness course as part of the Level 1 - Endurance Officials course.
- Read the Health and Safety Guidance for Endurance Officials.
- Attend 4 varying* competition experiences and record in the Record of Experience form.
- Email both your accreditation form and ROE form to firstname.lastname@example.org for grading in order to receive for UKA Level 1 License.
*Any 4 from the following experiences will be accepted on an Endurance Officials Record of Experience sheet to attain a level 1 licence. No more than two of the same type of experience should feature. Three differing experiences should be achieved as a minimum:
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact email@example.com