Virtual classroom Risk Awareness (WARA21.3) FULL
Event Start: 25/09/2021 10:30
Event Ends: 25/09/2021 13:30
You are required to complete a Risk Awareness course as part of the Level 1 - Endurance Officials course.
Following attendance at this course candidates will have knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Reasons for undertaking a risk assessment
- Risk Awareness methodology and content
- Identify hazards, risks and how to control them
- Who is at risk from an event
- Who is responsible for Risk Awareness and who needs to be involved
- Appreciation of the production of a Risk Assessment document
- Timetable for the production of a Risk Assessment
- Practical considerations in the production of Risk Assessment
Duration: 3 hour session with breaks
Date: Saturday 25th September 2021
Time: 10:30 - 13:30pm
Location: Virtual classroom (once you register to the course via Athletics Hub your booking confirmation email with contain your Zoom link).
To Apply: Registration link here
For more information on how to navigate Athletics Hub click here.
Become a graded UKA Level 1 Endurance Licensed Official follow the steps below:
- Book onto the Level 1 Endurance course Sunday 26th September
- Read the Health and Safety Guidance for Endurance Officials.
- Attend 4 varying* competition experiences and record in the Record of Experience form.
- Email both your accreditation form and ROE form to firstname.lastname@example.org for grading in order to receive for UKA Level 1 License.
*Any 4 from the following experiences will be accepted on an Endurance Officials Record of Experience sheet to attain a level 1 licence. No more than two of the same type of experience should feature. Three differing experiences should be achieved as a minimum:
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact email@example.com