Event Start: 12/06/2023 18:15
Event Ends: 19/06/2023 20:45
Monday 12th June 18:15 - 20:45pm PART 1
Monday 19th June 18:15 -20:45pm PART 2
If you are having difficulties booking on a course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The level 1 Field Official course is an entry level qualification on the Track & Field Officials pathway.
Successful completion of the Level 1 for Field Judge will enable individuals to work with other qualified officials, supporting assistant officials, whilst judging at athletics events.
Duration: 2 sessions
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the Welsh Athletics Member Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
6. Complete the free online Health and Safety module.
7. Complete the online UKA safeguarding module.
If you have already completed the Safeguarding in Athletics module as a coach/leader or as part of another volunteer role in athletics then there is not the requirement to complete it again until your licence is due for renewal.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact email@example.com
Recruit & support officials to remain active