#Unite Network Well-Being Workshop
26/05/2021 00:00, In Blog /
Over the next year, to create a sharing platform for our female coach/leader community to come together and learn from each other’s experiences, we have shaped a series of 6 virtual workshop sessions that explore key themes, skills, and challenges that may have previously been or currently be, impacting on your coach or leader experience. Welsh Athletics is committed to supporting the long-term development of our leaders and coaches, and endeavour to take a holistic and person-centred approach to look after our community’s well-being and volunteer experience. After such an unprecedented year, it is perhaps more important than ever to manage energy levels, expectations and prioritise self-care.
For this reason, we are kicking off the series with a nod to Well-being, Anna Davies will explore what factors contribute to well-being and how you can allow yourself the space to develop as a coach or leader. We will also have our female coach ambassador Tania Williams (Deeside AC) talk about her experiences with well-being and the importance of self-care as the person behind the coach.
- To register for this zoom workshop on June 6th (6.30 – 8:00pm) please click here.
The #Unite Network Workshop Series will include;
- Well-being Workshop – Sunday June 6th 2021
- Working with a Coach/Leader Team Workshop – Sunday Sep 13th 2021
- Self – Belief and Challenging Negative Thoughts Workshop – Sunday Oct 17th 2021
- How to Establish your own Group in a Club Environment Workshop - Sunday Nov 28th 2021
- Courageous Conversations: Communication Skills and Managing Challenge Workshop – Sunday Feb 7th 2022
- Tips and Tricks for Team Management Workshop – Sunday March 27th 2022