Essential Safeguarding Adults in Sport and Activity Clubs Training
The Ann Craft Trust is running essential safeguarding adults in sport and activity clubs in Wales training.
This training covers the essentials for safeguarding adults in sport and activity clubs for Club Welfare/Safeguarding Officers in Wales.
This session includes how to identify concerns, respond to concerns and disclosures and how to create a safe culture within a sport or activity club setting.
Who is this training for?
This training is for Sport and Activity Club Welfare/Safeguarding Officers.
For those with no previous safeguarding adults training, we would recommend completing the Introductory Training prior to attending this course.
The course will cover:
- The role and responsibilities of the Club Welfare Officer
- Why we need to safeguard adults in sport and activity.
- How to Identify poor practice and types of abuse and neglect.
- How to respond and deal with concerns about adults.
- Where to go for further information and advice on safeguarding adults.
- This is all underpinned by understanding how we can create a safer culture.
*You only need to attend one session from the above dates to complete the training.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates on our social channels.