Event Start: 05/07/2021 18:00
Event Ends: 07/07/2021 20:00
For more information on how to navigate Athletics Hub click here. If you are having difficulties booking on a course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The level 1 Field Official course is an entry level qualification on the UK Athletics Track & Field Officials pathway.
Successful completion of the Level 1 for Field Judge will enable individuals to work with other qualified officials, supporting assistant officials, whilst judging at athletics events.
Duration: 2 x 2 hour sessions
For more details on the Level 1 Field Judge please click here.
Dates: Monday 5th July & Wednesday 7th July 2021
Times: 18:00 - 20:00
We have 0 spaces left, we have a limited number of places due to using a virtual learning environment (Zoom). After registering, online to the course via Athletics Hub your booking confirmation email with contain your Zoom session link.
Last booking date: Monday 5th July
PRIORITY FOR WELSH RESIDENTS
Officials outside of Wales please email email@example.com
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the Welsh Athletics Member Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
6. Complete the free online Health and Safety module.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit & support officials to remain active