Event Start: 03/11/2020 18:00
Event Ends: 10/11/2020 20:00
Successful completion of the Level 1 Award for Field Judge will enable individuals to work with other qualified officials, acting as a lead official and supporting assistant officials, whilst judging at athletics events.
Duration: 4 hours
For more details on the Level 1 Field Judge please click here.
Dates: Tuesday 3rd and Tuesday 10th November 2020
Times: 18:00 - 20:00
Location: Online (once you register online to the course via Athletics Hub your booking confirmation email with contain your Zoom link).
To Apply: Please click on the link for ONLINE REGISTRATION to this course. For more infomation on how to navigate Athletics Hub click here.
Last booking date: Monday 2nd November (limited 12 spaces)
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the Welsh Athletics Member Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
6. Complete the free online Health and Safety module.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org