Athletics Coach (WAAC23.1) - Swansea
Event Start: 01/02/2022 09:00
Event Ends: 02/07/2022 17:00
For more information on how to navigate the booking platform Athletics Hub click here. If you are having difficulties booking on a course please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Athletics Coach qualification will develop a coach’s technical knowledge and expertise across core event areas in run, jump and throw activities as well as specialising in the chosen Event Group area, supporting progress along the Coach Development Pathway.
This course is for anyone who has completed the UKA Level 1 Assistant Coach or UKA Coaching Assistant Award and who has spent a minimum of 6 months as an Assistant Coach and feels ready to take the next step to managing their own coaching groups.
Cost: £360 Affiliated £410 Non Affiliated
Course Code: WAAC23.1
Closing Date for registration: Friday 30th June 2023 (or when filled to capacity)
Course Dates: Day 1 & 2, 1st & 2nd July / Online Mandatory Safeguarding - 4th July
- Day 1 – Face to Face (technical knowledge, physical preparation, planning, and coaching practice including what to coach and how to coach)
- Day 2 – Face to Face (technical knowledge, physical preparation, planning, and coaching practice including what to coach and how to coach
- Mandatory Safeguarding Session - Virtual Classroom
- Day 3 – Online / Self-Paced session, with an optional Webinar (Event group specific)
- Day 4 – Face to Face or ROPA Assessment Day
For more details on the Athletics Coach course please click here.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact email@example.com