Assistant Official (WAAO20.1) - Swansea
Event Start: 25/01/2020 13:00
Event Ends: 25/01/2020 16:00
The Assisstant Official course is a basic introduction into key areas of officiating, this will enable you to assist at track and field meetings under the supervision of a qualified UKA Technical Official.
Duration: 2-3 hours
For more details on the Assistant Official course please click here.
Date: 25th January 2020
Location: Swansea University
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 10th January
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the Welsh Athletics Member Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
When UK Athletics have received an electronic copy of your DBS certificate and your photograph has been uploaded, your licence will be produced and sent out.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact email@example.com