One mile online Challenge
Welsh Athletics are pleased to launch the next of its Virtual Challenges for solo runs during the coronavirus pandemic.
We will be hosting a Virtual 1 Mile Challenge to be completed between 00:00 on Saturday 23rd May and 23:59 on Monday 25th May. Results can be submitted any time during this window.
- Entry will be free of charge with an optional charitable donation to NSPCC and will be open until 22.00 on Friday 22nd May. You will need your Membership Number/URN to enter.
- The first time you use Opentrack you will need to create an account, You will be either asked to log in or sign up when you click on the big green button. Once you have an account, the system remembers all your details.
- Results will be filtered by – age group (masters inc.), gender, & club (male & female)
Runners should ensure that they are adhering to social distancing laws at all times, and should follow the following guidelines:
- Avoid busy parks and routes wherever possible and always maintain a 2m gap from others when passing
- Do not drive somewhere to run
- Only one attempt with Strava or Garmin uploads will be accepted for the purpose of results
- Runs must be completed individually or as parent/child from same household
- Further guidance on social distancing whilst running ENGLISH | CYMRAEG