Conwy Marathon, 20 Mile & 10 Mile Races
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Date: 26th September 2021
Event Organiser: Always Aim High Events
Starting on the Llandudno Promenade you run around the Orme then circle back onto the Promenade and the water front where you head to the Little Orme and back again into the finish line where you started.
Always Aim High Events are proud to present this full 26.2mile event in Llandudno on the 27th September 2020 Hosted on the gorgeous Llandudno Promenade, the route takes runners around the awe inspiring Great Orme, The Conwy Castle World Heritage Site, to the beautiful Colwyn Bay Promenade, before doubling back along the stunning beach front to finish back in Llandudno. This race offers a stunning 26 miles of Conwy coastline combined with fast running and quiet country roads. New for 2021 we are introducing a 20 mile and a 10 mile Orme to Orme race. Take a look at the full routes on our website.
What you can expect:
- Professionally organised full marathon, 20 mile and 10 mile Race
- Electronic chip timing
- An awesome bespoke medal to wear with pride!
- A fantastic technical T-shirt for all finishers
- Event Village Facilities including toilets
- A feast of food at the finish line
- Full route marking
- The world's friendliest marshals at every junction
- Incredible support around the course
- Energy stations around course (including water and sports nutrition) throughout the route
- Bag drop
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Event massage
- Sweep support vehicle
Event Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org