Track & Field
2021 Welsh Senior & U15 Championships
Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th August
- Venue: Cardiff Internaional Sports Campus
We are excited to confirm a number of initiatives that will run within the Championships:
- International invitational 4x100m relays which will feature some of the fastest men and women from Wales and the other Home Countries
- £250 prize fund for senior male and female performances of the weekend
- A three-event challenge specifically for Combined Eventers that will allow them to compete within the main competition but also accumulate combined events points (Sprint Hurdles, Long Jump, Javelin)
- ‘Home of Champions’ marquee which will celebrate both current and former Welsh Champions
- DJ playing throughout the weekend
Following a risk assessment by Cardiff City House of Sport, we are pleased to be able to accommodate up to 500 spectators on each day of the Welsh Senior & U15 Championship. In order to manage numbers and comply with track and trace requirements, please book tickets in advance via the links below - there will be very limited tickets available on the day. Tickets are £5 per adult and FREE for U11s [*U11s are not included in the attendance limits].
We are hopeful that Welsh Government restrictions will allow us to welcome everyone into the venue, but for those who are not able to make it, a live stream will be running throughout the weekend with dedicated feeds for field events.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries
This event will hold a Level 2 license.
Volunteer at our National Championships
Role specific training will be provided on the day, to make sure you understand what's involved and support you. You'll get close to the action, probably some of the best seats in the house....FIND OUT MORE HERE.
Please let us know when you're available and preferred roles REGISTER HERE.
If you have any questions related to signing up for a volunteering opportunity, please email email@example.com
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.