Event Start: 22/08/2019 18:00
Event Ends: 22/08/2019 21:00
Successful completion of the Level 1 Timekeeping course will enable individuals to work with other qualified officials, acting as a lead official and supporting assistant officials, whilst judging at athletics events.
Duration: 3 hours
For more details on the Level 1 Timekeeping Course please click here.
Date: 22nd August 2019
Times: 18:00 – 21:00
Location: Swansea Pavillion
To Apply: Please click on the link for online registration to this course.
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the UKA Members Portal Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
When UK Athletics have received an electronic copy of your DBS certificate and your photograph has been uploaded, your licence will be produced and sent out.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org