The latest Welsh Government announcement was certainly seen as a huge boost for athletics across Wales and effectively means that we can see a wider return to; club activity, coaching and leading activities, group running and facility use.
As a result of the announcement, we updated all of the ‘Return to Athletics’ documentation accordingly, with the latest versions now available: https://www.welshathletics.org/en/page/stay-safe-stay-involved
A number of clubs had enquiries relating to insurance and as a result we have had confirmation of insurance – which can be found here: https://www.welshathletics.org/en/blog/post/confirmation-of-insurance
Other ways to #SupportYourClub…
1. Access some free online opportunities including;
• How to build a Volunteer Family at your sports club
• How to keep your members happy
• How to get your club into shape
• How to manage your club’s money
Athletics clubs and running groups can find more information about each workshop and sign up here: https://www.sportstructures.com/education-training/book-onto-a-course/club-solutions-workshops/
2. Sign up for a #SupportYourClub webinar - a full schedule of online webinars and opportunities can be found below:
Tuesday 21st July (7.00pm – 8.00pm)
Tuesday 28th July (7.00pm – 8.00pm)
Tuesday 11th August (7.00pm – 8.00pm)
Click through the links for registration. Details of ALL forthcoming webinars can be found on the Stay Home, Stay Involved page.
3. Apply for Funding – the Sport Wales Be Active Wales Fund…
Full details can be found on the Sport Wales Be Active Wales Fund pages.