Trac a Maes
**NEW DATE - Welsh Junior Indoor Open Day 2
**NEW DATE - Sunday 20th February
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the rearranged Junior Open this weekend. Please read the following information carefully and use the links provided to purchase tickets.
Timetable for the day is available here
Athlete information for the day can be found here.
Under Cardiff Met conditions there will be a maximum of one specator/parent/guardian per athlete. In order to spectate, a ticket must be brought in advance from this link. Coaches tickets can be obtained here.
PLEASE NOTE:- South Wales geographicaly covers a large area from Monmouth to Pembroke but for athletics regional eligibility is split into the criteria below, please ensure you select your correct region to compete in
EAST WALES REGIONAL ELIGIBILITY = (EWA)
- BIRTH:- If born in one of the six administrative counties of Blaenau Gwent, Newport, Monmouthshire, Torfaen, Powys and section of Caerphilly
- RESIDENCE:- If have been resident, (9 months) continuously in East Wales since August 1st 2020
- RETENTION:- If having qualified under (RESIDENCE), they retain the qualification until they acquire residential qualification and compete in the championships of another Welsh region or an English county AND They have not taken part in a different Welsh Regional or English County Championships and not represented another Welsh Region or and English County in an Inter Regional or Inter County event since October 1st 2020
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND = (SWE)
- BIRTH:- The athlete having been born in the South West. (see below).
- RESIDENCE:- A minimum of 9 months continuous residence in the South West immediately prior to the event to be competed in
- NB: University Residence does not count as a South West qualification.
- RETENTION:- By first claim membership of an EA affiliated Club within the South West competition area that has registered with EA for cross country running and is a paid up member of the EA registration scheme
WEST WALES REGIONAL ELIGIBILITY = (WWA)
- BIRTH:- the athlete having been born in West Wales (Dyfed or Neath Port Talbot, Swansea, West Glamorgan).
- RESIDENCE:- a minimum of 9 months continuous residence in West Wales immediately prior to this event.
JUNIOR GRAND PRIX - JGP which includes South Wales only
- This event is open to any other athlete who is not eligible with any of the above criteria
Contact email@example.com for more information
Tudalennau yn yr adran hon a allai fod o ddiddordeb.