Trac a Maes
Welsh Athletics Junior Indoor Open Day 1 (Inc. West & East Wales Regional Championships)
Sunday 5th December
FINAL TIMETABLE: Available here now
SPECTATOR TICKETS (one spectator per athlete permitted): Available to purchase via this link now
COACHES REGISTRATION (one coach per athlete permitted):Open via this link now
All track races will be run as timetrials, with races runningfrom fastest to slowest. There will be no progression to finals.
EAST WALES REGIONAL ELIGIBILITY
- BIRTH:- If born in one of the six administrative counties of Blaenau Gwent, Newport, Monmouthshire, Torfaen, Powys and section of Caerphilly
- RESIDENCE:- If have been resident, (9 months) continuously in East Wales since August 1st 2019
- RETENTION:- If having qualified under (RESIDENCE), they retain the qualification until they acquire residential qualification and compete in the championships of another Welsh region or an English county AND They have not taken part in a different Welsh Regional or English County Championships and not represented another Welsh Region or and English County in an Inter Regional or Inter County event since October 1st 2019
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND
- BIRTH:- The athlete having been born in the South West. (see below).
- RESIDENCE:- A minimum of 9 months continuous residence in the South West immediately prior to the event to be competed in
- NB: University Residence does not count as a South West qualification.
- RETENTION:- By first claim membership of an EA affiliated Club within the South West competition area that has registered with EA for cross country running and is a paid up member of the EA registration scheme
WEST WALES REGIONAL ELIGIBILITY
- BIRTH:- the athlete having been born in West Wales (Dyfed or Neath Port Talbot, Swansea, West Glamorgan).
- RESIDENCE:- a minimum of 9 months continuous residence in West Wales immediately prior to this event.
JUNIOR GRAND PRIX - JGP
- This event is open to any other athlete who is not eligible with any of the above criteria
Contact email@example.com for more information
Tudalennau yn yr adran hon a allai fod o ddiddordeb.