Welsh Athletics Virtual Winter 10K
A virtual winter 10K to blow away the Christmas cobwebs!
- All athletes must be registered with their club and Welsh Athletics to be eligible to compete.
- Performances must be submitted via OpenTrack following the rules below.
- Athletes must make their runs PUBLIC on either Strava or Garmin to allow for result scrutiny. Upload instructions can be found here.
- Performances that do not comply with the parameters set out below will be marked as non-scoring in the final results.
- Distances must be run and submitted between 00:00 on the first day of competition and 23:59 on the last day of competition.
- Only one submission per runner will be accepted.
- Runs should be names 'WA Virtual Winter 10K'
- Athletes must avoid popular running/walking routes at busy times.
- Be considerate to others by keeping a minimum of 2m distance at all times when passing in public.
- Do not drive somewhere to run - stay as close to your home as possible.
- All runs must start and finish at around the same point (500m leeway for GPS errors) - either lapped or out and back.
- Lapped off-track courses must not include laps of less than 1km.
- Runs must not take place on a track.
- Performances should not have more than a 10m net decline - anything over this will be flagged in the results.
- All Welsh Government guidelines regarding physical distancing must be strictly adhered to. Any changes to Welsh Government guidelines/law will be implemented immediately.
Tudalennau yn yr adran hon a allai fod o ddiddordeb.