Trac a Maes
Welsh Athletics Throws Open
Swansea University Athletics Stadium
Sunday 6th September 2020
Events: Shot Put, Discus, Hammer, Javelin
Age Groups: U17 & above
Cost of Entry: £6
Hammer - SOLD OUT
Discus - 1 space remaining
Javelin - SOLD OUT
Shot Put - SOLD OUT
Closing date for entries: Wed 3rd September – 17.00, or once events reach capacity
Event capacity currently limited to 8 athletes in each event to ensure that the numbers comply with Welsh Govt. guidelines on gathering sizes for organised outdoor activities.
Key points to note regarding the competition:
- No spectators are permitted. Each athlete will be allowed to nominate one individual to accompany them to the event, who will need to be pre-declared. No other persons will be permitted into the venue on competition day.
- Athletes are not permitted to enter more than one event at any competition.
- Athletes must ensure that they are up-to-date with both their club and Welsh Athletics registrations for 2020. No athlete will be permitted to enter unless they are fully registered.
- A one-way system will be in operation at the event, which will be communicated to athletes prior to the event. This must be strictly adhered to.
- Athletes will be given designated arrival and departure times dependent on the event they have entered. This times must be strictly adhered to. Athletes will not be permitted to remain in the facility after the conclusion of their competition.
- Due to current hygiene and venue regulations, there will be no catering available at the event.
- There will be no changing facilities available, however toilet access will be provided by the facility.
- Athletes will be required to confirm on entering the event that they are free from COVID-19 symptoms, or symptoms of any other illness. They will also be required to re-declare this on the day of the event. Temperature testing will be in place for all entering the venue.