Governance vacancies open for application
18/05/2020 00:00, I Mewn Blog /
We are looking for committed, passionate volunteers from within our athletics community in Wales to join our Governance sub-group. We are particularly interested in receiving expressions of interest from those with knowledge and expertise in areas of equality, diversity and inclusivity, safeguarding, and/or law.
This purpose of this group is:
To ensure that an appropriate and relevant governance structure is in place which supports the Welsh Athletics strategic framework and is compliant with best practice for corporate governance and is appropriate for a high performing NGB.
The group is delegated by the Board to:
- Keep under review the alignment of the Welsh Athletics Ltd governance framework with its strategic direction.
- Examine any activity within its terms of reference.
- Where appropriate and in consultation with the Chair of the Board or the CEO, to seek legal or other professional advice and expertise and take actions to enable the group to fulfil its responsibilities.
- Full Terms of Reference for the group
- More information about our Governance structures
If you are interested in applying to join this key group within the structures of athletics in Wales, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and we will arrange a call to talk through the role with you in more detail.