Results - Download
- Newport Stadium
Newport International Sports Village
NP19 4PR (google earth)
- Newport - Clubs match day duties
- Officials list pre submissions - download
Affiliated Clubs Field Duties
- All affiliated clubs are to supply track and field officials to help with events alongside the list pre submitted graded officials -clubs duties
- Click here to download the Version 2 timetable for this fixture. PLEASE NOTE: Version 1 timetable was created based on 2 cages at last years venue, Version 2 timetable has been amended for 1 cage, where the male hammer now starts 15 minutes earlier than originaly stated at 12:00.
Please note that U17 women may compete in the 400m in this fixture only. 300m races will be on offer for the remainder of the fixtures.
Relay Team Declarations
- Click here to download a relay team declaration form
Athletes who wish to pre fill out their entry card may do so by downloading the cards above.
Each download is set to 4 per sheet, please print clearly
Athletes who are not competing for an affiliated club should pay their £5 entry fee on the day.
Athletes who are competing for their affiliated club need to pay their team manager on the day.
Entry cards are to be handed in to registration and subsequently a number will be issued for the day's competition.
Team Managers information