Welsh Athletics is hosting an exciting ‘design a vest’ competition, where the winner will have their design made up to be the actual vest that Welsh athletes will wear at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. The winner will also receive a framed vest of their own to keep – signed by all the members of the 2018 Commonwealth Welsh athletics team.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, there are a few rules as follows:
- Designs must be emailed to Emma Wiltshire, Performance Logistics Manager by 9am on the 25th September at firstname.lastname@example.org . Late entries will not be accepted. Subject line should be: Design a Welsh Vest
- Designs must be created for both the vest and crop top
- Anyone, from any age group can enter, and entrants can submit up to 5 different designs.
- A template guide for the vest and crop top can be found in the pdf document to the right of this web page – entries can be designed on computers using either the suggested templates or something similar, or templates can be printed, drawn on and scanned back to the above email address.
- The designs must have CYMRU written on the front of the vest, and WALES on the back.
- The primary colour of the vest is Red, the secondary colours are Green & White. No other colours may be used.
- The vest must have space for the sponsor logo – Kukri, and the Team Wales logo. An example of a previous vest can also be found in the document to the right.
You can also use the Kukri Kit Designer linked on the right handside of the page for inspiration and assistance.
The winner of the competition will be selected on Monday 25th September 2017.
The winner will be notified by the 29th September 2017. If you have not heard from Welsh Athletics before this, then unfortunately you have not been successful in winning the competition.