Run4All Neath and Cardiff AAC have been announced as clubs presenting at the 2017 Welsh Athletics Clubs Conference taking place on Saturday 21st October at the Coldra Court Hotel by Celtic Manor, Newport.
The clubs conference offers a unique opportunity for clubs across Wales to meet and share ideas / good practice. There is something on offer for track and field clubs and endurance clubs alike.
The club workshop sessions are a strong feature of the conference. Cardiff AAC and Run4All will join a strong line up of presenters for this year’s clubs conference. Alongside the workshops will be sessions delivered by;
· Steve Brace - Double Olympic Marathon athlete, Race Director Cardiff Half Marathon and Bridgend AC
· Mike Lynch - of leading sports consultancy company GB Sport
· Richard Jones – Swansea City Community Trust
· Melissa Anderson - Senior Lecturer in Sport, Cardiff Metropolitan University & Managing Director of Valleys Gymnastics Academy (VGA)
· As well as the Welsh Sports Association
A final timetable for the clubs conference can be found here.
To book a place at the clubs conference please click here or alternatively contact your Club Network Officer for further details.