Fell & Mountain
Jewson International Snowdon Race
The Jewson International Snowdon Race is one of Europe’s toughest endurance challenges, the 10-mile race involves running from the edge of Lake Padarn in the village of Llanberis to the highest summit in Wales and England and back down.
The races incorporate an International match between Italy, England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
On leaving the starting area, the runners follow the A4086 towards Capel Curig and turn right opposite the Royal Victoria Hotel. Continue over the cattle grid and up the tarmac road and then join the main Llanberis to Snowdon footpath.
- Numbers must be worn as issued on the front of the VEST
- Number NOT to be worn on shorts.
- NO CUTTING OFF THE sponsorship details.
- All runners keep to the left up and down
- NO SWAPPING number without notifying the entries secretary
- Competitors may be disqualified if any of the above is not properly displayed
- Competitors are expected to take primary responsibility for his / her own safety during the race.
UPHILL RUNNERS MUST GIVE WAY TO DOWNHILL RUNNERS.