The 2012 Run Wales Series culminated with the Lloyds TSB Cardiff Half Marathon on October 14th.
Congratulations to all runners who participated in the 2012 Run Wales Series.
Final Standings can be found here.
Run Wales Series winners Sally Wilder & Nat Lane
2012 Run Wales Road Series
- Open to all Welsh registered athletes
- Best 5 scores for each athlete count
- 50 points for 1st placed athlete, then descending through race results for all finishing runners
- Top 50 athletes in the series and top 3 masters will be published after each event
- Double points for Welsh Championships events (excluding Welsh Road Relays)
Prize Structure 2012
- Cash prizes for the top 5 places plus a Run Wales jacket.
- Kit prizes for 5th to 10th placed and first three M40, M50 & M60, WM35, WM45 & WM55 - all Run Wales branded clothing.
- Invitation to the Run Wales Presentation Night held in October.
- Race 1 Sun 31st December Nos Galan 5km
- Race 2 Sun 29th January Lliswerry 8 Mile
- Race 3 Sun 12th February Nick Beer 10km
- Race 4 Sun 4th March St Davids Day 5km
- Race 5 Sun 18th March Atlantic College 10km
- Race 6 Sun 25th March Welsh Road Relays*
- Race 7 Sun 8th April Richard Burton 10km
- Race 8 Sun 22nd April London Marathon**
- Race 9 Sun 17th June Llandudno 10 Mile
- Race 10 Sun 5th August Brecon 10 Mile
- Race 11 Sun 2nd September Caernarfon 10km
- Race 12 Sun 9th September Cardiff 10km
- Race 13 Sun 9th September Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon
- Race 14 Sun 23rd September Admiral Swansea Bay 10km
- Race 15 Sun 14th October Cardiff Half Marathon
Events highlighted are Welsh Championships events.