Results can be found here.
Please find the race website here.
The first Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon was held in 1988 in aid of the St Wddyn's Church Restoration Fund.
2012 sees its 24th race!
Course records -
Men - 62.14
Race day tips:
- Leave in plenty of time to get to the race
- Take a change of clothing for after the race
- Find time to relax for 10mins or so before the race
- Drink plenty - preferably water, before starting (but not too near start time)
- Take drinks at the drinks stations
- Remember this is a no ipod/mp3/personal stereo road race.