Welsh Athletics are excited to announce the release of a new clubs’ portal to support affiliated clubs in Wales.
The new Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal has a number of key features and benefits including;
- Club Affiliation – the ability to manage your club affiliation and the key information that we hold.
- Club Review Software – a series of questions and action points allowing you to review your club activities across a number of key areas and subsequently generate actions and plans accordingly.
- Online Training Courses – providing expert, easy to follow advice covering key areas for the club, an opportunity for all officers and volunteers of the club to learn and develop knowledge at their own pace.
- Your Club Documents – a single place for all clubs to store all key documents safely and securely.
- Club Resource Library – a library of resources, templates and support documents designed to help and assist with the development of all club activities.
- Webinar Training – a series of key webinars that cover key areas free for clubs to access scheduled regularly throughout the year.
Chris Moss (Head of Development) commented;
“We are extremely pleased with the new portal and the support that it will provide for affiliated clubs. The range of features and shear breath of information that clubs will be able to access is remarkable
We believe that, as a National Governing Body, this places us at the forefront of developments in this area and the support offered to clubs. The launch of the portal is just the start; we have a range of features and additional content that we will be adding throughout the year which is extremely exciting. It is also a huge benefit of affiliation for our clubs and I am confident that they will flourish as a result of the additional support resources.
Finally, I would like to thank all of the clubs that have been involved in the pilot stages and the development of the software, they have been instrumental in shaping the content and functionality of the portal”.
In order to access the portal, clubs will require a unique CLUB ID and CLUB PASSWORD which have been released to all club secretaries today.
The Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal Registration Page can be found here: https://welshathletics.clubserve.net/pages/register.aspx
A guidance document can be found here to the right-hand side of this page.
Any queries or for further information regarding the new Clubs Portal please contact: email@example.com
The new Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal is powered by ClubServe, the support site can be found here. https://support.clubserve.net/documentation/using-the-home-page/