Welsh Athletics are excited to announce the release of a new clubs’ portal to support affiliated clubs in Wales.
The new Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal has a number of key features and benefits including;
- Club Affiliation – the ability to manage your club affiliation and the key information that we hold.
- Club Review Software – a series of questions and action points allowing you to review your club activities across a number of key areas and subsequently generate actions and plans accordingly.
- Online Training Courses – providing expert, easy to follow advice covering key areas for the club, an opportunity for all officers and volunteers of the club to learn and develop knowledge at their own pace.
- Your Club Documents – a single place for all clubs to store all key documents safely and securely.
- Club Resource Library – a library of resources, templates and support documents designed to help and assist with the development of all club activities.
- Webinar Training – a series of key webinars that cover key areas free for clubs to access scheduled regularly throughout the year.
In order to access the portal, clubs will require a unique CLUB ID and CLUB PASSWORD which have been released to all club secretaries.
The Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal Registration Page can be found here: https://welshathletics.clubserve.net/pages/register.aspx
A guidance document can be found here to the right-hand side of this page.
Any queries or for further information regarding the new Clubs Portal, or for club secretaries who are yet to receive their unique CLUB ID and CLUB PASSWORD please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new Welsh Athletics Clubs Portal is powered by ClubServe, the support site can be found here. https://support.clubserve.net/documentation/using-the-home-page/